Gamma Omega Chapter’s Youth Group of Eta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. sponsored their First Fund Raiser Event of the year by hosting a Southern Cat Fish Fry, on March 25th 2017 at the American Legion #710 Auxiliary in the city of San Bernardino.
The goal of the fund raiser was to facilitate the youth attendance at the Sorority’s Youth Conference in the year 2018. The conference gives an opportunity for the youth to earn scholarships, promote personal growth and provide career awareness program.
SHAD Club #62 the male members of the sorority assisted the youth with their fund raiser. SHAD’s President Anthony Bell states that “Every opportunity must be awarded to the youth to ensure that they are successful academically and professionally.”
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Edison International Announces 30 High School Seniors Awarded $1.2 Million in Scholarships
- Federal judge slaps down Jeff Sessions’ attempt to block Department of Justice consent decree for Baltimore police
- 2 Adults and 1 Child Dead, 1 Student Critically Injured in Shooting at San Bernardino Elementary School
- Publishers Corner: Fox News Scandal: Ads Pulled from ‘O’Reilly Factor,’ New Lawsuit Against Ailes
- Justice Department to Halt Police Reform