Did you know that one of America's top physicists is a young woman by the name of Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski? She's a 22-year-old phenomenon who graduated from MIT with a 5.0 Grade Point Average and is now a Ph.D. candidate at Harvard where they call her "the next Einstein," reports the Association of Mature American Citizens.
In fact, Professor Stephen Hawking, one of the most celebrated minds in science, has Ms. Pasterski on his radar. Hawking has even cited papers she wrote on the topic of quantum gravity.
But Ms. Pasterski is known to be a down-to-earth individual who is embarrassed when people compare her to Einstein. As she puts it, "Sorry for the title; my mentors appear to have astronomically high hopes for me."
Latest from The San Bernardino American
- Edison International Announces 30 High School Seniors Awarded $1.2 Million in Scholarships
- Federal judge slaps down Jeff Sessions’ attempt to block Department of Justice consent decree for Baltimore police
- 2 Adults and 1 Child Dead, 1 Student Critically Injured in Shooting at San Bernardino Elementary School
- Publishers Corner: Fox News Scandal: Ads Pulled from ‘O’Reilly Factor,’ New Lawsuit Against Ailes
- Justice Department to Halt Police Reform